Saturday, June 24, 2006

How Strange, Innocence.

The title of this blog has more meaning to me then ever before. It's true. I think of myself as innocent to the horrors of this world. How strange it is to be innocent. It alientates me from the rest of the world.

I can't hold a girls attention for more than five minutes. this is becaause I don't have enough experience in my opinion.

Why is that? because I am innocent? fuck that. I want to step off the deep end. Just say "Fuck it." Do what I want. But I can't. I can't because I am innocent. I always thinking about the consequenses. Fuck this. I have been trying to type well because I don't want you to know I am drunk. Fuck that. This is me at my weakest. If you can't accept that then you have no place here. Reading my blog. Fuck you if you do, and judge me.

You are not who I need in my life, and I know that... Innocent or not.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 04:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger Juan said...

its not innocence, and you can hold a girls attention for more than five minutes(but i do know what you're talking about). A lot of it has to do with the type of girls you hang out with. More often than not they aren't the type of girls you would want to marry (believe it or not thats good) but unfortunatly its the only thing available. You dont need a girl that by the end of the night you'll be making out with her and getting to second base. You also have a really negative attitude towards all of this which is totally understandable but sometimes you have to relax, not just so other people can but you yourself will notice. If you work out this will dramatically improve I promise. I think that you should probably cut back on the drinking. I'm not saying to stop but a good benchmark for me is only drink when a "girl" ask me "why arent you drinking?" I'm not normally sloshed by the end of the night but usually have a nice buzz going on. I dont know at the end its all up to you the mind is a powerfull thing and you can achieve anything you put your mind into.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home