Saturday, June 10, 2006

Food service blows

I'll be the first to admit that my job sucks. But, I'd be really lucky to find another job like it. There are a few things about it that make staying there worth it. Take today as an example. I woke up... found out I was already an hour and a half late. I went in and started my day. I didnt hear a word from anybody about being late. As the day went on I ended up taking three sepeate breaks, one of which was my standard 30 min. And for about the last hour or so, I sat on my ass doing nothing. It was a pretty good day to say the least. If that happened to me when I had my old job, they probably would have fired me right then and there. It almost makes me want to stay. Almost. Maybe if I can convince them to give me a decent raise next year I wont have to bother to look for another one. But then again, it would be nice to have a job that doesnt involve food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home