Friday, April 07, 2006

"May you walk always in the Shadow of Sithis"

I would be posting more often, and working on the other site way more often if it wasn't for Oblivion.

I can't help it, between Work and not being home, when I get home all I want to do is play the damn thing. It's such a great game. It's insane. I'll probably drop it once I finish the Main and Dark Brotherhood questlines. The Dark Brotherhood is by far the coolest. I wish I had a PC so I could take a screenshot of my character, but I don't, so I'm gonna use brads. I would look the same if I took it, except for the shield.



Yeah. That's it for today. I'm currently cleaning the room. Which explains this post.

1 Comments:

At Sat Apr 08, 01:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

Look whos turning into an rpg fiend. I'd buy it too... if I had the money. And I didnt have other games to finish first. Why dont you let me borrow it when youre done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home