Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Finally Taking It Seriously,

So I have a few announcements to make. Some of which may piss people off. Once again, I have become increasingly bored with the blog, and well. I really need something to motivate me to get into doing my own code.

There are a few limitations here on blogger, like the fact that I don't have my own ftp, and, well it leaves a bit lacking in the admin department. I'd want to classify all my posts kinda like brad does over on IHBF. We've talked semi seriously about getting me a subdomain and a login over at staires.org, and well we finally got around to it last night. I really have no idea how it will work out, and in the meantime this site will stay alive, chronicling my joy or misery in setting the site up. it's still a work in progress, but I'm really gonna try and kick ass on this. I have procrastinated for far too long on this.

Every author here will be set up with an account there, and I want to get personal pages set up for everyone. I really liked how I set it up on this one, so we'll see how well it translates.

If you're interested in checking out what we have, I've already given you the domain, it's just a matter of guessing the subdomain name, which shouldn't be hard at all.

As I said, this blog will stay open until I'm ready to officially unveil the new site. Hopefully I'll learn enough in between now and then to make my own CSS style, and pull it all together.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home