Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Random Ramblings

Hello? Anyone there? I wonder if anyone still reads this. If so, then you're in luck. A new post for the first time in nearly two months. I came here a few days ago to check and see if this site still had a pulse. Turns out it does. Finish that post Mike. I figure I should start posting on here again. Im getting really tired of myspace. But I go on it just about every day since it is the one of the few means I have to communicate with my friends in Whittier and other areas nearby. I dont like using trillian to go aim anymore since there are many, many people I'd rather not talk to who use that. Im thinking of switching to GoogleTalk. I installed it earlier, but havent used it yet. Although a I can see why the guys on diggnation come down on it a lot. The interface is rather awkward, as the gmail interface is, and it loads at startup. I hate it when programs do that. Just because other people are completely inept and need everything loaded for them automatically when their computer starts doesnt mean everyone does.

So yeah... I do have the means. But I havent really had the motivation to use them lately. Maybe that's why Im posting this now. I've been keeping myself isolated more than usual. It seems as if I dont have the energy even to keep my friendships with other people going. After an entire day of being at school and work, I come home and watch tv, or read, or do something like this and go to sleep. I can't remember the last time I've gone out while I was here in San Diego. I have a feeling its happening all over though. Our apartment complex has been surprisingly quiet these past couple of weekends. I guess school is finally setting in. Things are changing as well. The group of people I have been a part of these past years is shifting a bit. Brian and Chris finally moved out on their own... away from Critter and the others. Other friends are coming and going as well. I suppose I could include myself in that category. It would have been nice if they hadn't all moved in together this year so I could have stayed with them, but it was not to be. Last year was nice since I was actually living with the people I wanted to live with (plus a few others). Now that I dont have that convenience I guess Im starting to miss it. And since I'll probably be coming home at the end of the year I wont get that opportunity again. But, all is not lost I suppose. Soon enough I'll finally get the opportunity to do that with the people really matter. I've just got to get the hell out of school. Im kicking myself for ending up on the five year plan.

In the meantime, I suppose I could try to stop being such a loner. I'll let you know if it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home