Sunday, February 26, 2006

Not As Bad As Nuclear Fallout

Wow.

I really can't believe this

I deserve it though. I just didn't think it would come so soon, or at all for that matter.

Everything I wanted to say is there though. Wish I coulda said it to her, but I don't think we're at that point. Nor do I think she would have accepted the invitation. What I would like, is any thoughts anyone else has. Did it really sound as bad as she did?

Am I becoming my sister? Fuck I hope not.

Anyway, yes... this is getting old. I have to get over it, and just stop with it.

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 27, 12:48:00 AM PST, Blogger Ender said...

Look, you guys can talk about fault all day. It still wont change anything. Personally, I'd like to see you two forgive and forget. Mistakes were made and there's nothing that can be done about that now. Things aren't going to get any better unless you two can let it go. Keep in mind, I am working under the assumption that is what the two of you want. I could be wrong I suppose. But you can take my advice. I still kick myself for ruining a friendship that meant so much to me a few years ago. I let the awkwardness get between us. Hopefully one of these days, I'll be able to change that. As hard as it may be, I think it would work out better in the end. In your case as well. BTW Mike, can you post this on Marlinda's xanga. I wanted to post it there originally, but I have to have an account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home