Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ever want to punch someone in the face?

Strange thing happened today. I went out to eat for breakfast/lunch. I was wearing my old Living End shirt since it has been a while since I've done laundry. I went to go pay for my meal and the girl who rang me up actually complimented my shirt. Its surprising to know that there is someone else out there, a girl no less, that enjoys their music.

Anyway, finals start on Wednesday! Needless to say, Im fucked. But on the plus side, that means I'll get to come home for a bit. Unfortunately I have a final on the last day (Dec 21). So I am stuck here for as long as I possibly could be. It'll be good to get out of here for a while. Anything to get away from my roommates damn mooch girlfriend. I swear, one of these days I'm going to end up punching her in the face. Oh well. At least I wont have to see her for a whole month or so.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 20, 11:59:00 AM PST, Blogger Juan said...

punching a girl in the face, thats serious anger issues, bitch slap her maybe. Make your hand go down on her face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home