Friday, November 11, 2005

Want music? You got it!

Another gleamer from Digg News

It's a site called Pandora.com and I must say it's pretty neat. Like Last.fm it takes music you listen to and makes a station for you, but this is completely free and bases it on one suggestion you make.

You specify the artist, and it will stream music that the program feels you might want to check out. I haven't heard a song I haven't thought was cool so far, so that's pretty cool.

It's also a pretty clean site, without anything flashy, but a simple player. Works great in Firefox too.

Can't vouche for any other browser though. Hope you all enjoy!

Update: It also played a White Stripes B-side off of the Blue Orchid Single which I have not heard before. I love it!

There is also a need to register, at which point they throw in ads, but still. Seems worth it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home