Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sleep

It's amazing to me how much a person wants to sleep when they are depressed.

I wrote lyrics and melody for that techno song. My friend Yuri produced it and he had this girl named Erin Prestileo sing on it. It's not bad. Check it out.

There's a chance I'll be out here in Boston for two extra years. :-/ It might be worth it tho. It'll give me more time to figure out wtf I'm doing with my life.

Just bought tickets to go see Sigur Ros (band from Iceland) in February. I dunno if any of you guys know or care about them but I'm fuckin' psyched. :-D

3 Comments:

At Mon Nov 14, 07:12:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i love their newest album Takk. If you like them you should check out Explosions in the Sky. Very similar to Sigur Ros but with no vocals and more emphasis on guitar.

 
At Tue Nov 15, 04:41:00 AM PST, Blogger Obsydian said...

That's Verne just to let you all know. Who if he continues to actually make news and continuing posting, may make it back to auth on the site.

Good to hear from you though. The song is great. I am really digging the sound. It was a great side project, I hope it turns out to help you advance your work as well.

 
At Thu Nov 17, 09:33:00 AM PST, Blogger Lady.Erin said...

Thanks Mike. Yeah it was fun to work on. Definitely something different.

...And Verne, I checked out that group you mentioned. They're awesome. I really like the sound. Thanks for telling me about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home