Monday, October 10, 2005

i don't know

It is so confusing sometimes how so many people are sad and hurt and torn for whatever reasons while others feel no weight of life at all. I love being happy but sometimes pain seems more comfortable. Well no. I mean I love being happy, but when friends or family members feel differently, it’s like I have to follow suit. I have to feel depressed or angry as well. Or I want to? Maybe I just want to relate to them. Maybe I just want to understand and let them know I do... That they are not alone. Or maybe I just don’t want to feel lonely. Maybe by relating to them on one level, they will search for more similarities. A never-ending search for comprehension and companionship. Maybe all we want in life is someone who knows what our life is like. Someone who cares and wants to be a part of it.

God damn it's confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home