Wednesday, October 26, 2005

*frustrated sigh*

Well, fuck! Im feeling pretty good right about now. I just lost about an hours worth of work. One of the macros i wrote for the homework assignment I have been working on for the past three hours decided to malfunction and caused Excel to crash. Its also about two o'clock right now, so sleep is out of the question. And as if it werent bad enough, I cant breathe through my nose or smell anything. Things have really come to a head here. School has become so infuriating that I'm starting to wonder if this is where I really want to be. Im getting to the point where I just want to say "Fuck it" and go home for a year. Im sure my dad would be pissed, but I dont even know what the hell Im doing here any more. It still feels like Im going to college just to go. And if that is the case, I dont want to waste any more of his money. I know his concern, but I do want to finish school. And I doubt some crappy job, no matter how much it seems that I'm making a lot of money, will influence me otherwise. I know there is something out there that I really want to do... I just havent figured out what it is yet.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 28, 09:39:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to see The Graduate. Great movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home