Thursday, October 06, 2005

Four-eyes be gone

Well. My glasses died. So no more beatnik, hippie Erin. If I had money I'd replace them, but since I'm completely broke, it's gonna be contacts for now.

Seems like I am mediator again between friends. I hate that. I love being there and helping them, but being the in-between sucks.

I might write lyrics for a techno song my friend is writing for his graduation portfolio. ... Sounds kind of funny. Only at a school like Berklee do people produce techno songs and other random stuff for final projects. I wonder what I am gonna have to do for my graduation portfolio? I should probably look it up. ... Dude, it is really starting to creep me out that I will have graduated by next December. WTF!

New musical find: Broken Social Science

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home