Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You Think Not Tellin' Is The Same As Not Lying, Don't You?

I knew it would pay off in some way, and it did. I subscribed to The Whites Stripes' newsletter a bit ago. Never saw much from it, just the welcome to the newsletter, bla-bla-bla... but today, there was gold in my inbox.

The Newsletter was a heads up about this.

When are they gonna do late night to promote again?

Also, I changed my Visual Style for XP again. Started getting a little old of Hacked.


It's real clean. I actually like the colors. Especially the green headers. I anyone wants to learn how to do this on XP, I'd be more than happy to help.

Also in other geeky news, There is an article on forbes that chronicles microsofts ultimate loss with the Xbox. It was not pretty. Lemme just quote it...

"Morale would no doubt be better if Microsoft were still growing at 50% a year, as it was doing 15 years ago. Not counting one-time gains from option accounting, net in the fiscal year just ended was up only 19%.

The Xbox game console is hot, but its division has lost $4 billion in four years and isn't yet in the black."




That's a little scary.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 12:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

Looks nice. Please, feel free to send the msstlye file my way. By the way, where do you look for skins nowadays? I've been feeling like a change as well.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 08:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Obsydian said...

deviantart.com

great stuff. VXP is everywhere I kid you not. DA, Neowin, ThemeXP, and a few more places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home