Saturday, September 17, 2005

Time is going all too fast

So I was supposed to go out with Brad and Mike tonight to the Nuart in Santa Monica to see Clue, but there is just a lot of shit going on at home that I have to let sink in, and on top of that, I feel like I am going to be sick. ugghh... I hate feeling this way.

Because I am home alone on a Friday night, I was aimlessly wondering around MySpace and came across my friend's profile. He has been on my friend's list for some time now, I just never have talked to him since. Anyways, so I've known this guy since high school. he is the same age as me, oh, I lied, he is a year older then me. Like I said, it's been a while since I talked to him and to much of my surprise I find out that he got married just two weeks ago!!

Damn, marriage is the last thing on my mind right now. But I guess when you find that one person and you know that they are the one, it is never soon enough to start your life together. But I mean, shit! He is only 20! It just came to a shock to me, that's all. Hard to believe that my sophomore year/his junior year, he wanted to hook up with me. Now two years later, he is fucking married?! So strange.

Honestly, where has all the time gone? Am I really getting that old? Should I be thinking about marriage already?

YIPES!!!

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 17, 11:33:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lady.Erin said...

Oh man... i don't think you have to worry about getting old. I say you have at least 10 years before you need to worry about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home