Thursday, September 29, 2005

Taking away all that is desired.

This is just a random theory, after meeting someone of a type I despise.

That type? Women who think they are great. I mean that not in the way that they aren't confident, I like confident women. I mean girls who rely on just their looks. The ones who have their noses in the air. I don't want to sound sexist, but as men, we have completely lost control of women. What happened to the days when a woman needed a man? That all seems gone now. Men are so infatuated with women we've given them the power over us.

I don't know if this is sounding right but let me explain, most women (not all, of course.) are money grubbing. They really think that by being hot, they can get exactly what they want, and they can, because we as men, allow them too, just so we can get laid.

I met a girl tonight. Very cute. Lovely eyes, nice hair, and rather large breasts (which doesn't affect me the way it does most guys.) She did however, carry with her, a Prada bag. And drove a Lexus. Double-yoo-tee-eff?

She then proceeded to act shy and coy, Which was attractive, and she knew it. You could tell. She then proceeded to ask me, where I worked. unemployed I responded. This is where I noticed it. She grinned, a subtle, "I knew it" grin. I then remarked Where I recently worked. She suddenly turned back on the coyness and stared at me.

Then in the parking lot, she asked me, "Oh so, Which car is yours?" My brain worked in extreme overdrive striving to keep from bursting in maniacal laughter. "I came with, Brad." I responded. She looked away, as if slightly embarassed. Which she should I might add, since she was so blatant with her... attempts to find out how much I was worth.

Is this what makes her happy? Exactly how many divorces do any of you think she will go through with an attitude like that?

I think enough. More than enough. So this makes me think, Why can't guys, as an act of self-preservation, take that away from a girl like her? Why give in to that, if you do have the money? If it's really about getting laid, well then, you could probably go do that with a much nicer girl, whom you actually like. Why? because you're absolutely money! I don't meann you Have money, you ARE money. You have the class and the dignity to not sell out. Girls like her, a dime a dozen, and more of them are actually worth it, because you like them. Not the other way around.

Did she ask me all these questions because she thought I was attractive? My first answer is of course no, because that's the way I naturally think. But after seeing that, My answer is yes. Because I need to be the one who thinks that. I as a guy, need to think the women do want me, but I get to choose who I want.

I've already chosen as well. She is absolutely worth it as well, because she's the complete opposite. If anything, I don't think I'm deserving of her, which leads me back full-circle to the beginning.

But I am. So HAH!

4 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 01:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger Yours Truly said...

Michael...

you are SO money!!

and that's the truth. don't think any different.

 
At Thu Sep 29, 09:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lady.Erin said...

You deserve probably way more than you think.

 
At Thu Sep 29, 10:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger Obsydian said...

Oh yeah, I know that. It's just convincing the opposite sex of that fact. I'm getting the hang of it. ;)

 
At Fri Sep 30, 12:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

Remember what Katie said... "use it if you got it." If it works, more power to her. We've all just got to learn how to say no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home