Friday, September 30, 2005

Some strange things have been happening to me recently. It seems if I have been receiving some rather undeserved kindness this week. I was invited to a concert. The online service I use to submit my homework was down the other night, so the homework I turn in tonight wont be as late as it should. My co-worker offered to pay for my Green Day ticket because I am driving him to the concert. But the strangest thing happened a coulple days ago. I got a message from someone I haven't talked to in about five years or so. I think most of the people who read this blog, with the exception of Mike and perhaps Verne, have not known me long enough to meet Luke. He was my best friend before I moved to Whittier. We fell out of contact after some stupid things went on our freshman year in high school. And ever since then, I suppose we've just gone our seperate ways. Then a few days ago he sends me a message via myspace and says he wants to talk. Id rather not write about the events that lead up to this point. If you really want to know, then ask me sometime . Its just strange to think that after all this time he still thinks he owes me an apology. I mean, I'm also to blame for the fact that we havent spoken in years. I know he's probably talking about the things that happened freshman year. The truth is, I cant remember if I was ever really angry at him. Now I play those things off like it was no big deal. So then why didnt I make an effort to talk to him? Denial? I honestly dont know. Hopefully some things will be cleared up when I meet with him.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 01, 12:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Obsydian said...

Dude, I've said it before and I will say it again, Some friends just naturally grow apart. I think that was happening before the end of it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home