Wednesday, September 14, 2005

No Title Necessary

Ah ha! I finally figured out how to navigate my way around this foreign territory known as "Blogger". Dun...dunn...dunnnn... So yes, this is my frist time ever on this thing (ok, well besides me coming to read what Mike and Co. have to write), but this is my first time posting. Mike just added me as a contributer and I figured I would stop on in to say hello to everyone, so "Hello. Greetings and saluations."

My name is Marlinda but will be posting under the alias of Marmalady. It's a nickname that Mike gave me, and figured that I have been going by Shortcutie for all too long. So I saw this as a perfect opportunity to change things up a bit. You know, now is always the best time for new beginnings...blah blah blah...

I have an account on Xanga as well. I am assuming that this is pretty similar, no? Eh, no matter. Give me space on the internet and I will turn it into my very own sequestered domain. So enter (or rather read) at your own risk. I have quite a bit of down time, so I find/read crazy shit to entertain me then will usually write about it. Just giving you the heads up on what's to come.

Well, I am sure that you are probably already sick of me, so let me end with this:

I love chicken monkey shoes!!!


peace, love, and squishy pillows

Marmalady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home