Thursday, September 15, 2005

A New Look, A New Feel, A New Beginning.

So I went ahead and changed the layout again. No, sorry it's not the one that I made. In fact, I'm really gonna need some help with that. I don't even know what I want. I did edit this one though, and there may be more edits to come. I'll try and be posting on a more frequent basis, and to help with that, I've added two of my closest friends as authors. I've also trimmed the list by one, so one of the former members is gone. He never contributed anyway.

So for all purposes, the site has been reborn, and grew just a tiny bit. Hopefully we can attract more constant readers as well. Let us know you're here as well, so we in turn provide you with more than just a post every two weeks.

Oh yeah, in other news...

I quit my job!!! it was just a little too much. At 20 years of age, I should not be stressing out about work that much, to the point where I can't sleep because of it. I should only be stressed about girls, and I am. One in particular. She drives me nuts. It's fun though.

I guess that's it... oh no wait. I've got a picture for you all. One which has been overdue for quite too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home