Monday, September 05, 2005

Logic vs. Emotion Round 1

This probably shouldn't be posted before it's conclusion, I hate when people find out what I'm thinking before I feel they should know, but sometimes it's the only way for me to think things through. Suffice to say I'm back in another situation, but I feel I'm approaching it alot better then I have before. It's not back to the way it used to be, but then again the old way only worked once before.

There's been alot of stress floating around, and I think we all need to help each other through it. I'm not completely sure of the best way, but I don't give a damn anymore. I'm just gonna do what feels natural. I'm gonna play it my way. I'm doing things more carefully now. I'm being patient, but not so patient I completely miss opportunity. I don't want to describe it that way, but it's more than an opportunity for me, it's one for all of us hopefully.

I don't care if it doesn't work. If nothing goes according to how I hope it will then, dammit, nothing is lost. I won't lose anything. I might as well put my money where my mouth is. I'm not gonna care what others think, because in the end I think alot of people will actually agree with my decision, and if they don't... they can go fuck themselves.

Maybe it isn't a case of logic vs. emotion, maybe it's trying to get both to cooperate. I honestly don't think now is the best time, but I didn't think that the last time either, so I might as well go with my gut instinct. I know this will work. I just have to bring myself to take the necessary steps to do so.

Forget everything else...

Look foward to what we can have if we all want it bad enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home