Saturday, September 03, 2005

Interesting article on Katrina on the CNN international page (probably one CNN.com too.) regarding the official statements from the FEMA director and more, CNN correspondents, and then the people involved themselves. It's a direct comparision that just sickens me. I'm glad right now that the Media is actually doing their job as a watchdog, and broadcasting REAL images, not just what they think Karl Rove would like. If it wasn't for that, there would probably be alot more people dead right now.

If you already haven't done so, you can go donate to the Red Cross

If you're like me, and want to donate as part of the gaming community, Bungie is selling some very nice T-shirts, with the proceeds going straight to the people in need. here's the link. Now you can be geeky guilt free!

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 08, 11:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

You know, those shirts arent bad. I might actually buy one now that I have money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home