Wednesday, September 07, 2005

insert title [here]

So, it has been a while since I have made a post. Cant have Mike running the whole show... even though it is his blog. I've been settled into my new apartment for a few weeks now. Its not a bad place. Fairly spacious... except for my room, since I'm sharing it. And my other roommates are decent people. Alcoholics, but decent people nonetheless. The complex is practically on campus, so there are nothing but students here. Which is a nice change of pace from the retirement complex I lived in last year. Most of the people here are cool. Although there have been a few incidents involving the assholes who live below us. I've met one of them, and he just gave off those jackass vibes. Another great thing about this place is that it is right next to frat row, so the skanks are always around. Hopefully, sometime this year, maybe after say.... somebody buys a car... my friends will actually visit me. It is quite a sight to behold... the skanks wandering the streets at night. I call them skanks, because they are such until they prove to me otherwise. I have only met a few decent girls since I've been here, and, SURPRISE, they all have boyfriends. Oh well. Im fine watching the skanks for now.

In other news... well, honestly, there is no other news. But there shall be soon. The Oasis concert is this Monday, so expect a review of that show. Other than that, I've been loafing around here most of the time. And Im sure our readers are dying to hear about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home