Friday, September 16, 2005

Innovation? Nintendo Really Does Still Have It...

IGN strikes yet again.

I am in shock. I didn't believe it, Now I am contemplating buying it as well. For FPS's mind you, but that controller, while odd, may really change the face of gaming. It's like a great light gun, arcade stick, fishing pole, and everything things else all wrapped into one.

I'm VERY impressed. I may have just lost Daniel. Nintendo, I am sorry I doubted your innovation, now just apply it to something related to software, that doesn't have a Mario, Link, or Samus.



Pikachu too dammit.

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 19, 12:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

I told you. Though I must say, I still cant visualize what this thing will be cabable of. But from what the article says, it could be very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home