Thursday, September 15, 2005

Give my compliments to the chef... I mean... administrator... whatever. Anyway, I've got to say, I like what you've done with the layout Obsy. Good job. Thanks for the heads up by the way. Maybe one of these days I'll actually take a decent picture for you to post. My myspace picture doesnt cut it. Good to see we have some new contributors though.

I've got to keep this short since I've got to head over to work. But for those who are interested, I'll be posting a review of the Oasis show I went to a few nights ago when I have more time.

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 15, 07:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Obsydian said...

just so you know, it's a template with minor modifications. I'm getting brad to help me with some coding, so I'm gonna make a layout and he'll probably help me code what I imagined. The color scheme was what drew me to this template though. I'm probably gonna stick with that.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 10:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lady.Erin said...

What kind of scheme are you coming up with?

 
At Fri Sep 16, 01:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger Obsydian said...

for color, it's gonna be white and green. definitely more green. we'lll see from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home