Thursday, June 02, 2005

...

Sorry about the title there, i couldn't think of an appropriate lyric or title of a song. heh

So, you guys still posting on this shit eh? i don't know why but i just feel wierd typing shit on a blog. i think i have had plenty to post about lately, yet i just can't bring myself to do it. This is pretty much the best i can do, make a post about how i never make a post. It's funny cause i'll be sitting in the car driving some where with Juan and he'll keep asking me what's on my mind and i say nothing cause i just don't feel like talking about the shit that's bothering me. My problems are problems just like anyone else's and i guess that's why i don't like to talk about them. It's just a bunch of petty shit to worry about and everyone has to deal with it so why should i make a big fuss. Anyways i better go Juan woke up and i don't want him to read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home