Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"What do you think I'm new or something?"

The above title was something that was said to me by a fascinating gentleman on a motorcycle with flashing lights and sirens after he caught me speeding. It was also before he gave me another ticket. So with that, my day was done. It's pretty shitty getting 2 tickets in a row.

This one I kept from my parents, since well... all hell would break loose. I hope they never find this site. I doubt they will, unless someone is bright enough to put my internet handle in google. Gee, I wonder if this would show up. Lemme check... Hmmm. it's there. but it's only there if I put blog too. Well at least within the first few pages, I was too lazy to go farther back with just Obsydian. My webcam was like the 5th result though. Yay for me.

I know I haven't made a post in a while. I've been well, lazy about it. I was hoping others might post in my absence, but alas, I was wrong. So here's an update. I got a ticket. BOO!!!!

This really blows.

I don't know what else to write. I figure maybe it's time I do some bitching, so I'll direct it towards someone else and one of their writings. Let me explain first off, things have been going downhill with this person since I introduced him to one of my lady friends. Actually it was before that. It actually started degrading when I seemed to be the butt of his internet powertrip. Ahh fuck this. I'm trying to avoid using his name, but I can't. It's Jason. This was once a guy that I hung out with nearly every day. He was cool, but shit just started happening. He started becoming elitist, and it annoyed me. Then I introduce him to Marlinda, they start a relationship that quickly evaporates because of his belittling nature. He talked shit nearly half the time I was with him, and when he wasn't talking shit, he was telling a story that I'd heard 5 minutes before. I really try and help my friends, I really do, but Jason was just too much bullshit for me to handle. He wallows in this depression for no real reason. Maybe it goes back to his original depression when he broke up with Sheri, but I can't know for sure. I understand alot of his problems, especially his brother, but for fucks sake, he needs to get over some pretty petty shit.
I dunno if he'll read this. It's plastered over every profile I've ever made, but I don't think I care anymore. I'm not trying to offend him, I'm just giving a bit of reason as to why he wonders why his friends have "left."

If you wanna be depressed, do it when you're like Brad. I just started talking to the guy again, and it's funny because the timing couldn't be more ironic. One of his friends from Whittier when he left, I'm back to being his friend when he comes back. if you don't know his story, go read. Now there is something to be depressed about. It's a legit reason. His girlfriend dumps him, he loses a home and a job, and has nowhere to go but the place he tried escaping from. Then his last ditch effort to try and survive in this world is turned down for a really really stupid rule.

Or how about my good friend Juan? Who doesn't have a father to speak of, a mother who, for the most part hates him, Brothers who cast him out for various reasons, one of them because he's pretty much just pussy whipped. He's turned to his friends. For all the shit he's done, I shouldn't even help him, but I do. He's done alot for me, and frankly, He's the kind of guy who would take a bullet for me, and fuck. That's enough. He's been in jail dammit. He's in massive debt, but does he constantly whine about it or beg for help? Fuck no!!! he asks, politely I might add, and if he can't get it done that way, he gets it done himself. His heart is in the right place, it's just his head we have to worry about.

But here we have Jason, who whines. That's it. He whines. He bitches about his job, his love life, and his family, but fuck man. He has a job. He has a fucking home. Food on the table. His love life? That's his problem for being a jerk and telling a really nice girl, "Bitch, make me a sandwich." Honestly, I never once thought he was kidding. He knew what he was saying as much as I know what I'm saying right now. It's your problem. Grow the fuck up and help yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm alone in this world. I admit, I do have a safety net. I have friends who will help me out, but that's because I treat them like friends, not shit.

I really, really had good times with Jason. I think the last being the X-Games. Since then, I haven't talked to him much. His righteousness in nearly everything he does, coupled with an attitude and extreme opportunism, has destroyed alot of friendships. I'm still willing to hang out with him, but when I do, it'll probably be like Amber. You cross the line, get the fuck out.

Jesus. That was a long rant. I guess I had to vent.

Oh yeah, thanks to all my friends who said Happy Birthday to me. It means alot. If you didn't know, I had a pretty wicked time on friday. My friends put together a nice little box social with plenty of alcohol. It was a really great time. Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home