Friday, May 20, 2005

They call me Lando Griffin

Is it just me, or are the new episodes of Family Guy not up to par? I've seen the first three episodes, and only the first one was really impressive. Im sure it will just take time for the cast and crew to get back into the swing of things, but I hope Family Guy will not fall into the trap as The Simpsons. Just a concern I had. What else am I going to write about at 4:30 in the morning.

On a more positive note, I saw the new Star Wars the other night. I was expecting it to be better than the first two, but I didn't think it would be as good as it was. I wont go into specifics, but I think it was on par with the originals. Go see it. And Verne... make things easier on everyone else and buy your ticket this time.

1 Comments:

At Sat May 21, 01:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger Obsydian said...

He actually did, the saturday before. He actually bought TWO for someone else too.

I'm gonna have to go see it it soon. Maybe next weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home