Monday, April 04, 2005

Ughh...

So its back to the same old routine again. I made it back to San Diego in one piece. Now its just a matter of passing my classes, picking a major, and making enough money so I dont have to work over the summer, in less than seven weeks.

I actually had a good idea for a post, but I dont know if I want to go all emo just yet. With all the pressure I've got on me right now, I dont think writing about it on a blog isnt going to help. Lets just leave it at that. Maybe I'll write about it all after I get my sanity back. Hopefully I stumble across it when I clean tomorrow.

So yeah, I just noticed a very odd thing. This is the first time in a very long time I haven't had a girl in my life. And you know what? I couldn't care less. It feels good. Although I'll give credit where credit is due. Without women, we'd have almost no music. I've found my mind drawing a blank the last time I tried to think of a good idea of a song. On a side note, I've decided to try something new. As per his request, I'm going to start looking for someone for Verne. Maybe I'll have better luck looking on his behalf than I did when I was looking for myself.

Whats left? Spring Break was nice. Caught up on a lot of sleep. Other than that, I didnt do much. I saw Sin City. Good movie. I dont know exactly who is reading this, but if you like comic book style, go see it. Probably should have done something more productive, but its no big deal. I've still got time to catch up.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home