Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Gangsta Mail 2: Bustin' The Gats

For some reason, I'm amazed by it. I really am. They just keep handing out more space. It's above 2 GB now. They really have gone nuts.

In other news, Danny needs to suck it up and write about his problems. I would, but miraculously I have only a few, and none of them are the least bit interesting, or dramatic.

Ahh yes, I also forgot to mention earlier, that Verne told me this interesting contest on one of our local radio stations, Indie 103.1 They're taking submissions of music that person would play if they ran the station. 20 songs. Email them 20 songs you would play on air. They pick the submission, and you get to play them on air. That's cool enough for me, but then they throw in one of those PSP's, which really, in my opinion suck, but still. A free one would be awesome.

If you guys can think of any good artists and your favorite track, help me out.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 05, 06:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ender said...

I wouldn't mind a psp. But, it wouldnt make any sense for me to send in a playlist I probably wouldnt be able to hear. Let me know if you come up with one though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home