Monday, April 18, 2005

Fuckin in the Bushes

I never know what to title my posts. I dont really think the titles are necessary anyway. Its not like Im writing a book. I'm not going to get all this crap that comes out of my brain copyrighted and try to publish it as some stupid coming of age novel. So I just decided to put the most obscene and inappropriate phrase I could think of. I just happened to be listening to that song at the time and I figured it was appropriate for the point I was trying to make. Or the lack thereof. Who cares. On to the next paragraph.

You know that feeling you get, when youre going on a long trip... that feeling that hits you when you take your first steps, or drive your first mile, or go to your first day of school, or do whatever it is that triggers the start of your trip? Its already starting to happen to me. Im gonna have new roomates next year. I only know one of them. I have no idea what Im getting myself into, but what the hell? Sometimes you've just got to "shit, or get off the pot." I cant belive Marge was the one who said that. Anyway, I just thought it would be good to mix things up a bit for next year. That and I really dont want to live with Critter and company. We're going to have an apartment near the SDSU campus. Im going to see it tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a decent apartment. You know, lights work, the water runs, its close to a liquor store, all the important stuff. More details later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home