Friday, April 01, 2005

Distracted

So as usual, since I finished my last post I got distracted. I decided to make an audioblogger account, so I could make ausio posts. I did that, but on the front page were some links to other blogs that used audioblogger. I found a David Duchovny's blog the other day, and he had audioblogs, but Tom Green's was on there, so I figured what the hell, I'd check his out. The bastard has one upped everyone it seems, and has video posts.

He got a video camera, and subscribed to a service which embeds flash video on the site. If I were to do that, which I probably will one day when I can afford it, I would most definitley use flash video. Screw everything else. All you need to see it is a flash plug-in.

anyway, if you all want to check it out, here's the link to his site.

Tom's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home